If you are an organization working in the area of pollution reduction, and keen on finding viable alternatives to plastics, make sure you attend the India Bioplastics Summit 2017.
Plastics is everywhere today – and it a $650 billion business worldwide. With the harmful results of plastic pollution beginning to threaten both land and sea, many stakeholders are keen to find viable alternatives. Bioplastics and other bio-based packaging solutions represent one such avenue.
Know more about how bioplastics & bio-based solutions can reduce plastic pollution from the India Bioplastics Summit 2017 – IBS 2017, the first and only conference & networking platform of its kind for India.
Plastic Pollution Reduction Focus @ IBS 2017
How can IBS 2017 assist organizations keen on plastic pollution control?
- You can understand the latest solutions for plastic pollution reduction through bioplastics, bio-based foodware, sustainable packaging and recycling.
- This is the first and only platform where you get insights from and interact with solution providers of all the plastic reduction avenues at one place.
- More than 50 industry experts and professionals will be at the event for you to interact with and gain practical insights from.
Key Product Categories Focused on @ IBS 2017
As a delegate @ IBS 2017, you will obtain excellent insights for the following four product and solution categories
- Bioplastics & Biopolymers
- Sustainable Packaging Solutions
- Bio-based Foodware and Related Products
- Recycling & Other Plastic End-of-Life Solutions
Sessions of Interest to Organizations
- Applications & end uses of bioplastics & other bio-based materials
- Properties – physical and functional properties bioplastics and other bio-based products
- Economics & costs of bioplastics and other sustainable packaging solutions
- End of life & disposal alternatives – current status and challenges for the disposal of bioplastics and other bio-based products and solutions
- Alternatives to plastics – sustainable alternative solutions to plastics in packaging and other common uses
- Demonstration of the diverse bioplastics and other bio-based packaging solutions from leading companies
- Networking session with leading solution providers supplying bioplastics and other sustainable alternatives to plastics
- Over 25 leading solutions providers will be at the event for you to interact with and gain a hands on knowledge of the solutions currently available for plastic pollution reduction.
Registration Fee – Rs.9500 (Inclusive of taxes)
Call Yogesh – 8197291578
Book your seat for the India Bioplastics Summit 2017. Bengaluru, 24 & 25 2017.
Talk to Yogesh – 8197291578
or Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org