The world is moving towards electric mobility, and electric vehicles will start having an increasing share of the multi-trillion dollar auto sector.
A critical component of the electric mobility ecosystem is the electric charging infrastructure. Along with the growth of EV adoption, the electric vehicle charging stations market is also expected to grow significantly - estimates suggest it will from about US$3.2 billion in 2017 to reach US$ 30.4 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of over 40%.
Such a hectic growth will also result in a number of attractive business opportunities.
If you are a company/an entrepreneur keen to enter this booming sector, EAI’s India Electric Vehicles Expert Guide could be your most valuable first step towards success in your EV business.
Key Questions Answered by EV Charging Station Expert Guide
What is the electric vehicle charging Station value chain, and what are the basic components and technologies along this value chain?
How does each of the prominent types of electric charging stations - Home Charging, Public AC Charging, Public Fast DC charging etc - work?
What is the market size and growth of electric charging stations worldwide?
Who are the key players and stakeholders in electric vehicle charging infrastructure space?
How best can my business enter this sector?
Who are the vendors of the key components of a charging station?
What are the various business models within EV charging infrastructure business?
How attractive is the battery swapping model in the context of electric vehicle charging?
What are the costs for setting up electric vehicle charging stations?
Who is it for?
- Entrepreneurs, small business and startups keen on benefitting from the EV opportunities
- Established companies keen on diversifying to manufacturing or providing solutions for the upcoming EV sector
- Researchers & academics wishing to contribute to technological innovation for the EVs of the future
- Financial and strategic investors keen to have a play in the EV sector
Wide Spectrum of Opportunities for Key Stake Holders in the following segments
EV Charging station Expert Guide - Vital Status
Key Highlights of EAI’s EV Charging Station Expert Guide
The EV Charging Station expert Guide enables decision making through clear insights on following key aspects:
- Market Understanding: In-depth analysis of the Indian electric vehicles charging station market with current trends and future estimations
- Opportunity Analyses: The EV charging infrastructure market encompasses a large opportunity spectrum including Component and OEM manufacturing, Marketing and trading services including distributorships and franchisees. EV charging infrastructure Guide provides clarity on key opportunities along the entire EV charging infrastructure Value Chain.
- Policy Understanding: EV Charging infrastructure Guide analyses key evolving policies, incentives and their impacts on the overall commercial feasibility for new entrants.
Why you should buy EV Charging Station Expert Guide?
- Business Oriented: It answers the most critical questions that entrepreneurs, investors and businesses have before investing in Electric vehicles industry
- Focus: It is only guide available in the country which provides exclusive insights and intelligence about the various EV business opportunities
- Written by Experts: Developed by EAI’s EV team which provides insights & recommendations on short term opportunities and enabling action points with strategic perspectives for the long term
- Actionable Insights and Intelligence, not just Information: Compiled by EV experts, India EV Expert Guide is the first report that provides in-depth analysis and insights on this important field. It uses innumerable data and information from a wide variety of expert sources and market studies, and distills these inputs and data into intelligence and an actionable roadmap that you can use.
EV Charging Station
Table of Contents
SECTION 1: Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market
SECTION 2: Electric vehicle charging Infrastructure
Our specialized consulting division provides assistance in market research & business intelligence, market potential analysis, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder, technology & business due diligence, M&A assistance and more for the complete clean energy, environment and sustainability value chain.
We have assisted a range of stakeholders, small businesses/SMEs, startups, large corporations, state and central government, venture capital companies, private equity firms, investment banks, NGOs and more. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take our consulting help.