EAI is organizing Clean Boot, a unique boot camp for entrepreneurs and businesses keen on understanding unique, niche and attractive opportunities in clean technology and renewable energy. A one-day program comprising multiple interactive and question-answer sessions, Clean Boot will be held on Jan 18 at Chennai. The key take aways for entrepreneurs will be clear insights on the emerging opportunities and how to take their first business steps.
Objectives of Clean Boot:
- Sensitize the entrepreneurs to the range of opportunities available
- Enable them to appreciate the key characteristics of these opportunities
- Help them in devising strategies for products and/or markets
- Provide a platform where they can interact with some truly successful cleantech entrepreneurs
- Provide inputs on funding/financial assistance opportunities available
- Facilitate extensive networking between the various participants
Broadly, the agenda for Clean Boot will be as follows:
- 1 hour – Presentations/perspectives from successful cleantech entrepreneurs
- 2 hours – Strategy Presentations/perspectives from EAI and other industry experts
- 2 hours – Q&A / brief presentations from participants
- 3 hours – custom networking between participants
Entry Fee: Rs. 4,000 for each participant – this includes lunch and refreshments.
Each Clean Boot will have a maximum of 25 participants, first-come first-served. If you are interested, do send a note to email@example.com with the title Clean Boot Participation.
Get to know more details about Clean Boot from here: http://www.consult.eai.in/boot-camp