REaction 2012, organized by EAI, was India’s largest and most comprehensive renewable energy and cleantech conference training (Jul 26-28 2012).
The video for the entire event, 20 conference sessions and 10 training/classroom sessions, is available for sale. (For the delegates of the conference, this is complimentary and has already been sent to them).
The video contains all the presentations live (as they happened) along with the PPTs…well, if you could not attend REaction 2012, this product will make you almost feel you had been there!
For those of you who had not attended the event and would like to have the video, here you go. (you can also send a note to email@example.com for more details)
Its too costly
@ Manoj Kumar – I appreciate your comments. At the same time, I would like to provide the following to show the value of this Video
1. This video contains the intelligence provided by about 100 top renewable energy experts in the country
2. It contains 25 intelligence and training/classroom sessions, together covering the entire breadth of renewable energy/clean technology.
3. The video for the first time captures intelligence and inputs on the Indian status for unique and emerging areas such as tidal / wave energy, offshore wind, fuel cells etc. In fact, I think this is the first time ever in India a dedicated session for fuel cells had been held.
4. For the first time ever, training and classroom sessions were held for all renewable energy topics at a conference (usually, only solar PV will be covered. REaction training / classroom sessions covered solar PV, solar thermal, waste to energy, biomass power, algae biofuels, fuel cells and energy efficiency.
5. Unlike many other post-presentation content that is available as just presentations (PPTs), the REaction Video presents the entire event as it happened – as a video, combined with a dedicated screen for the presentations that accompany the video. You will have to see it to believe the kind of experience you get (I am asking my colleague to put up a sample of the video so you get an idea)
All the above considered, I would think that Rs 4500 is a very low price for a product that provides so much intelligence in such an enriching way. We deliberately kept it low so that thousands of professionals who could not attend the event could buy it at an affordable rate.