EAI’s Cleantech Talent division is assisting a reputed international company in the Waste Water Treatment Industry to recruit Sales&Marketing Managers for marketing their Waste Water Recycling Products across India.
Job Location: Pune
Job Description – Sales & Marketing Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Understand and learn product specifications – and should be able to clarify customer queries
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the company through effective planning and budgeting.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the business solutions
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications.
- Prior experience of working in Sales in Water Treatment/Water recycling domain
- Techno – Commercial experience in past job responsibilities
- Manage comprehensive BD plan including implementation of marketing strategy and integrated initiatives designed in growing markets.
- Should have a distinct business plan and knowledge of his working area
- Extensive travelling will be required for this role and candidate should be willing to travel
- Working knowledge of MS applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- B.E /Diploma – Chemical Engg
- MBA in marketing – will be given preference
- Total Experience – 4-5 years
- Positive Attitude
- Knowledge of Local Language
- Self Driven
- Should be able to work independently for the first couple of years and expand his area
- Clarity of thought
- Strong communication skills
About the Client
The Client is one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of Vacuum Impregnation Plants in collaboration with its parent company at UK.
The company also represents many reputed International Equipment suppliers in India especially for Waste Water Recycling System (Zero Liquid Discharge).
[dropshadowbox align=”none” effect=”lifted-both” width=”600px” height=”” background_color=”#ffffff” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter indicating why you are the best match for the position.[/dropshadowbox]
It is a nice and good……
Canadian Crystalline waters has the infrastructure and expertise to design, develop and manufacture customized plants based on the client’s specifications. Canadian Crystalline is a market leader in Water Technology and one of the few companies in the world which manufactures a complete range of Water Equipment under one roof on turnkey basis.
waste water treatment companies
Nice Post Sir.