Cleantech is a vast industry and will be inviting around $15 trillion investments globally over the next 25 years, and significant amounts of investment in India as well. Renewable energy, though more prominent than cleantech, is only a subset of cleantech. Some studies estimate the size of the cleantech / sustainability solutions market at 5-6 times that of the renewable energy sector.
Outside of renewable energy, cleantech includes domains such as water (including waste water), waste management, eco-friendly lifestyle products, electric transportation, sustainable biotech, and more. With such a large amount of investments and market building, there will be a number of career opportunities emerging during this period for the cleantech sector.
As the Indian cleantech sector is growing at a rapid pace, there is an increased need for skilled personnel by top companies to achieve their ambitious goals.
To enable top companies in the Indian cleantech sector recruit highly talented personnel to drive their growth, EAI has created an exclusive division for recruitment for the cleantech sector – Cleantech Talent.
Who will Cleantech Talent benefit?
Cleantech Companies looking for right talent
Companies in Solar, Wind, Biomass Energy, Water, Waste Management & other cleantech sectors keen on hiring highly talented and skilled cleantech professionals.
Cleantech Professionals looking for right cleantech position
High quality talent looking for a good career in Solar, Wind, Biomass, Energy Efficiency or any other clean technology domain.
Roles for which Cleantech Talent will assist in Recruitment
- Head – Operations & Maintenance
- Project/Site Engineer
- Manager – Project Development
- Manager – Sales
- Sales Executive
- Business Development Executive
- VP – Finance
- Manager – Accounts & Finance
- Financial Analyst
We can assist in identifying talent from junior to senior most positions in all the cleantech sectors
What are the benefits from using the Cleantech Talent division for your recruitment needs?
- We can sketch the best fit profile for the company/talent by setting the right goals for the talent hunt aligned with the company’s hiring requirement and the market dynamics of your specific cleantech sector.
- We have been here for over a decade and hence have excellent reach to identify right industry talent across all cleantech domains for most critical functions – technology, operations, sales and finance.
- We will assist in hiring skilled personnel who have excellent knowledge with relevant educational background and experience in any function of the cleantech sector.
- Ability to identify talent with right hard and soft skills.
- We follow transparent and collaborative hiring process – Makes it easy for both the parties concerned.
- Complete confidentiality will be maintained.
Why Cleantech Talent Over other Horizontal Recruiting Firms?
Cleantech Domain Knowledge
EAI is India’s topmost Cleantech consulting and Research brand. Has in-depth understanding of the cleantech business and its dynamics, thus enabling top notch recruitments and head hunting
Domains Where EAI Cleantech Talent Can Help
- This is taken care of by our exclusive division for solar sector recruitment,Solar Talent
- Large onshore and offshore Wind farms
- Small Wind
- Biomass power
- Biomass-based heating
- Residential Energy Efficiency
- Commercial & Industrial Energy Efficiency
- Sustainable Materials
- Air Pollution Management
- Water conservation & Reuse
- Wastewater Treatment
Sustainable & Organic Farming
- Pure Organic Farming,
- Integrated Organic Farming
- Solid Waste Management
- Liquid Waste Management
- Small hydro farms
- Large hydro farms
Energy Storage & Fuel Cells
- Electric Vehicles
- Smart Meters
- Distributed generation
- Grid management