Are you an SME working in the Clean Technology & Energy field in India?
You can participate in the WWF Climate Solver Award contest and win recognition and support
Know more by attending a unique event in Chennai, on Dec 20, 2018
Innovation systems are vital enablers for the transition to an equitable low carbon future. Given the potential for transformation and the capacity constraints that exist in the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) sector, WWF-India is working towards the promotion of climate innovations in the SME sector.
Climate Solver is a WWF (World Wildlife Fund) initiative to encourage and nurture innovations that tackle climate change and enable a sustainable environment.
The Climate Solver Award is a part of this initiative where the Climate Solver initiative recognises exceptional innovations that can make a difference in your environment and climate.
WWF-India in partnership with Southern Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SICCI) is hosting “Climate Solver + Accelerating the growth of SMEs in the Cleantech Ecosystem” in Chennai
Energy Alternatives India will be a knowledge partner for the workshop.
Who will benefit from attending the event?
- SMEs and Entrepreneurs in the cleantech, clean energy and sustainability sectors
- College students and Researchers pursuing clean energy research projects
- Corporates implementing innovative energy and environment solutions
- Relevant industry associations for energy, environment and sustainability
- Incubators, financial investors and other cleantech innovation support providers
Highlights of the workshop:
- Get to know about WWF’s Climate Innovation Platform and, know how an SME can become a Climate Solver.
- Hear experiences from the past winning innovators.
- Gain insights from the experts on the latest happenings in the clean energy space.
- Network with other SMEs and stakeholders in the cleantech ecosystem.
When & Where:
Date: Thursday, 20th December 2018
Time: 09:00 AM – 01:30 PM
Venue: Welcom Hotel, Cathedral Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Register at : Registration – Climate Solver Workshop
For more details Contact :
Energy Alternatives India
firstname.lastname@example.org | m:+91 7358263274
For more details, Contact:
Ashwin Jacob | email@example.com | +91 11 41504794
DL Xavier | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 44 42625016
– IIT Club