The list of blogposts provides comprehensive inputs and analysis on the growing opportunities for software companies in the EV field and outlines avenues through which stakeholders can focus their efforts on the exact opportunity.
Digital Opportunities in Electric Vehicles – EVIT
- EVs and Big Data, Analytics, Customized learning
- EV and IoT / Cloud Solutions, Sensors, Connectivity, Database
- EV and AI / ML, Robotics, Customised learning
- EV mobile software applications, Payment gateways, Shared network
- EV and VR/AR solutions, Multimedia, Image processing
- EV fleet management software, Payment apps, Analytics software
- EV BMS software, PCB, PLC, Hardware circuits
- EV navigation systems software, Multimedia, Satellite communication, Image processing
- EV testing, design and simulation software, Programming, Framework
- EV charging software, Payment gateways, PCB, POS, Hardware circuits, Robotics
- EV Processes automation Softwares, ERP, Robotics
Electrification of the future should also consider how these mobile energy storage units (EV’s) could be used in the future to help manage the Grid. This is something that could help the future of Electrification as there are opportunities to interconnect the systems with the Digitization of the Industry. The efforts of the Oregon Department of Energy in an analysis of transportation electrification infrastructure has helped in identifying gaps in the support for electric fueling needs for its residents.
We at screaming power specialize in developing software solutions for utilities and energy industries, we believe that digitization will also create jobs as more innovative companies can be part of the solution in climate change by being part of the IoT electrification infrastructure