CLIMAX looking for interns for analysing climate innovations
A week back, we launched CLIMAX, the climate innovation accelerator platform. The platform is in beta, and we plan to build it out to the next stage by end of 2021.
CLIMAX revolves around Decarbonization Avenues (DA), powerful solution pathways for reducing CO2 emissions into the atmosphere. We are starting with 10 of these DAs – you can get to know more from www.clixoo.com/s/climax
To support our core team in doing research & analyses on each of the DAs, we are looking for 4-5 interns for a period of 3 months (Oct-Dec 2021).
These will be full time, paid internships – could get converted into permanent positions based on performance.
What we look for in the interns:
- More than anything else, a deep interest in applied science and engineering
- Engineering or science backgrounds – but not a must if the above condition is satisfied. MBAs are welcome, but the first condition applies.
- Passionate about analysing critical solutions to the most important challenge the world faces today
- Willing to put in significant time for analyses (8-10 hours daily)
- Experience not an important criterion – in fact we suspect that college freshers might fit the role best.
- Can be from anywhere in India as all work will be done remote until end of year. Open to international applicants, but they may not find Indian stipends attractive enough 🙁
Interested? Please spend some time to review CLIMAX and understand what we do, and then send a note to email@example.com with brief profile and background, and a short note on why you think you can add real value as an intern..
Pl give a shout out to your friends too. Thanks and all the best!