Air Liquide’s Autothermal Reforming Technology Selected for Low-Carbon Hydrogen and Ammonia Production in Japan
Here’s an article posted in Airliquide.
According to the article,
- Air Liquide’s Autothermal Reforming (ATR) technology selected for low-carbon hydrogen and ammonia production in Japan
- The project is owned by a pilot project
- Air Liquide Engineering & Construction will provide the technology for low-carbon hydrogen and ammonia production
Interestingly, we have some other posts related to this content:
- Low-Cost Green Hydrogen Production: Harnessing Sunlight with Natural Catalysts
- Researchers developed a low-cost catalyst for green hydrogen production from sunlight, aiming to replace expensive noble metals with sustainable alternatives.
- Affordable Green Hydrogen Revolution: Swansea & Grenoble Team up
- Swansea and Grenoble collaborate to make green hydrogen more affordable and scalable, using sustainable catalysts for cleaner energy.