Efficient Catalyst for Green Hydrogen, Research by Ruhr & Duisburg-Essen
Here’s a report submitted by the researchers in the journal Advanced Functional Materials.
According to it,
- Ruhr University Bochum researchers developed a method to determine nanoparticle efficiency for green hydrogen.
- Cube-shaped cobalt oxide nanoparticles are more efficient than spherical ones.
- Higher catalytic activity and stability for cubes.
- Could lead to cost reduction in green hydrogen production.
- Could make green hydrogen more viable for energy storage and transportation.