Europe’s First Fuel Cell-Powered Hotel Slashes CO2 : Sustainable Tourism
Here’s an article from Hospitality that shares info about the Radisson Blu Hotel in Frankfurt which is the first hotel in Europe to use fuel cell technology to generate its own energy.
As per the article,
- It is the first hotel in Europe using fuel cells!
- Cuts CO2 emissions by 600 tons yearly (200 cars off the road!)
- Saves €60,000 in energy costs per year!
- Sets a green example for the hospitality industry.
- Part of a growing trend towards sustainable tourism.
Interestingly, we have some other posts related to this content:
Green Hydrogen Production by Radisson Blu Frankfurt: Implementation of fuel cell technology to meet energy needs, reducing reliance on the power grid, significantly lowering carbon footprint and CO2 emissions.