First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck Mobile Fueler by Nikola
Here’s an article posted in Hydrogen Central.
According to the article,
- Nikola Corporation has developed a 700 bar (10,000 psi) hydrogen mobile fueler capable of direct fueling FCEVs.
- The mobile fueler program includes Nikola’s own mobile fuelers as well as a number of third-party mobile fuelers, providing customers with a variety of flexible fueling options
- The first of Nikola’s mobile fuelers is already in commercial operation, with others expected to be deployed in Q1 of this year.
- Hydrogen Trucks (HyCET) Research Project, Goals, Challenges: Develop hydrogen trucks for long-distance transport logistics. Hydrogen crucial for storing renewable energy for extended periods1.
- Ammonia-Powered Truck Unveiled by Amogy: Amogy unveils world’s first ammonia-powered truck, cracking ammonia into hydrogen on board to power electric drivetrain through a fuel cell1.
- Hydrogen-Powered Truck Pilot Launched By Adani, Ashok Leyland, and Ballard Power Systems: Collaboration for hydrogen fuel cell electric truck pilot project aiming to develop FCET for mining logistics and transportation in India