Green Hydrogen Project of Tata Steel: Zero-Carbon Steel by 2045 with CRISP+
Here’s an article posted in Hydrogen Central that talks about Tata Steel’s zero-carbon production.
According to the article,
- Tata Steel aims to produce steel with zero carbon emissions by 2045
- Hatch will provide engineering for the reducing electric furnace (REF) package
- The hydrogen route project will employ Hatch’s CRISP+ furnace technology
- Tata Steel will convert its steelmaking facilities from coal-based to hydrogen-based
- The project will cost in excess of 65 million euros