World’s First Ammonia-Powered Engine- by Japanese Consortium
Here’s an article posted in Riveraam that talks about world’s first Ammonia-powered four-stroke engine achieved by the Japanese consortium.
According to the article,
- Japanese consortium tests world’s first four-stroke ammonia engine
- Aims to commercialize vessels with domestically produced ammonia-fueled engines
- Stable combustion of fuel ammonia with 80% co-firing ratio
- Successful integration of exhaust gas aftertreatment devices and fuel supply systems
- Part of Green Innovation Fund Project of NEDO