ECO SURE Summit 2013
RENEWABLE ENERGY Summit, Hyderabad 3, 4 Sep 2013
Conducted by: SPOORTHY PADHAM in partnership with NREDCAP
Who Should Attend?
When & Where?
Businesses and entrepreneurs keen on setting up solar, wind, bio mass power plants in Andhra Pradesh.
Those keen on gaining critical inputs in regulations and financing for renewable energy
Entrepreneurs interested in the area of Green Buildings and Energy Conservation.
Date: 3rd & 4th Sep, 2013
Venue: Hotel Adithya Sarovar Premiere, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Agenda & Experts
The summit will be critical for those keen on getting specific inputs on regulatory & financing aspects of renewable energy.
It will also be an important opportunity for networking with top government bureaucrats and industry professionals from around the country.
Specific inputs on the following will be shared during the event
- Policies, regulations, and financing avenues for Solar and Wind Power sectors. Specific clarifications on policy guidelines for solar and wind will be provided by the top bureaucrats.
- Way forward in terms of procedures, approvals and timelines for developers of solar, wind, biomass power plants in A.P.
- Opportunities, avenues and case studies for energy conservation and energy efficiency
- Critical inputs on the latest trends in green building concepts from the experts
Experts @ Eco Sure Summit 2013:
Experts from the following companies & organizations will be present at the event
- MNRE, NREDCAP, C-WET, IREDA, APSECM, APGENCO, APTRANSCO, CII, ASCI, NICMAR, ECM, FAPCCI, AP Chamber of Commerce, APREDA etc.
- Financial Institutions & Organizations – IREDA, State Bank of India
- EAI (Renewable energy consulting and research firm)
Top government officials from AP renewable energy sector will be at the event
- A Rama Rao – Executive Director – APGENCO
- Chandra shekar Reddy – CEO- APSECM
- Kamalakar Babu – Vice Chairman & Managing Director – NREDCAP
- Yarram Reddy – General Manager – NREDCAP
- K Srinivas – General Manager – NREDCAP
- Chandra Shekar – Manager – IREDA
Eminent Speakers @ Eco Sure Summit 2013:
- K.R.Ramana, EC member and Treasurer -IAEMP, AP Chapter, & Dean- NICMAR
- Paramashivan – Deputy General Manager – SME – State Bank of India
- Narasimhan Santhanam – Director, EAI
- Usha Ramachandra –Professor –Energy Area-Administrative Staff College of India
- O Subrahmanyam – Former General Manager – NREDCAP
- Anjali Gandhi Nambiar, Director, Marketing and Sales -Radiant Solar Pvt. Ltd.
- Kuldeep Indeevar – Business Development Head, Jinko Solar
- Sathyam, CEO, Neo Silica (Smartgrid Solutions Company)
- Mantha B.S. – an Expert in the field of Solar Industry
- Rajkiran Bilolikar – Asst. Professor-Energy Area- Administrative Staff College of India
- M R S Srinivas – Financial Consultant
- Col.(Retd.) Kishan Sirohi, Head– Business Development & Operation– Enercon India
- Mohammed Khan – Former Regional Manager – Pragathi Grameena Bank
- NMD Shahjahan – President of Urja Technologies and Systems
- A Sreedhar Rao – Director – AP Real Estate Developers Association
- Immanuel Manoranjan – Director – AP Real Estate Developers Association
And many more eminent speakers from Renewable energy Industry will be present and sharing their valuable views and suggestions
Participants & Experts:
Professionals and experts belonging to over 200 companies will be participating in the event, in the form of speakers and delegates.
Agenda & Schedule:
Registration Fee: Rs. 4000/- ONLY For 2 Days Inclusive of all.
For More Details Please Contact:
Mr. Kesavan Sundara Murthy – Chief Editor & Organizer Cell: 08885590969
Mr. Raja Shekar, Event Coordinator, Cell: 09392859636
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com