The cost of energy is on the rise, far exceeding the rise in other inputs such as raw material, labour etc. It has been observed that by proper selection, operation and maintenance of various mechanical utility equipments, it is possible to achieve up to 25 percent savings in energy costs. To realise this saving potential, it is imperative to upgrade the knowledge of plant engineers with developments in the areas of practical energy conservation and energy efficient technologies.
This hands on training programme is designed to provide the practical knowledge and skills needed to address common concerns involving Furnace system and equipment’s and apply it back into your work place for energy saving implementation.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Acquire practical techniques on Furnace & its associated utility equipment, its Performance assessment, energy audit and energy conservation
- Develop their competency and professionalism in energy conservation.
- Update knowledge on energy saving tips and energy efficient technologies
- Practice of energy audit instruments
- Hands-on exercises are essential to allow the participants to have a feel of energy efficiency, gain life long experience and develop right expertise for energy efficiency project implementation.
- Practical Training in Furnace System and Energy Audit
- Combustion & Open Burner Training
- Calculations in Performance Assessment
- Key parameters Index monitoring
- Waste Heat Recovery in Furnaces
- Hands on training and group work
Participants will assess the performance of Furnace, operations, change the operating variables, acquire online data measurements and calculates potential energy and cost savings. Experimentation involves of real-world Energy savings case studies.
Senior Consultants from National Productivity Council and eminent experts from industries. All are Certified Energy Auditors with years of experience in the field of energy auditing and management.
This programme will be conducted through lecture session, discussions and visual aids and laboratory (CETEE) advanced Energy efficiency Industrial facility.
VENUE & DURATION
- Centre of Excellence for Training in Energy Efficiency (CETEE),Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Productivity, NPC- Chennai
- 3 Days Residential programme (Optional Non-residential )
- Date : 2,3 & 4 –December 2013
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5.00 PM
WHO ALL SHOULD ATTEND
Managers, Engineers and Supervisors from utilities, operation, maintenance, production & projects, energy and mechanical engineering staff, energy professionals ,certified energy auditors and energy managers (from Industries, Buildings facility, Govt public utilities etc)
- For Residential programme- Rs.12,000/- +12.36% S.T per participant.
- For Non- Residential programme- Rs.9,000/-+12.36% per participant.
Fee includes tuition fees, course material, programme kit, working lunch and Hand on practical in machineries/Lab during the programme and, Certificate.
For residential participants, boarding & single AC room accommodation with TV, WI-FI, breakfast and dinner will be provided in the Institute guest house.
Participation fee is non-refundable. However change of nomination is acceptable.
Last date for registration is 30th November 2013.
Duly completed nomination form(s) along with Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘National productivity Council’, payable at ‘Chennai’ may be sent to
The Director & Head
National productivity council
Centre of Excellence for Training in Energy Efficiency (CETEE)
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Productivity
No: 6, Aavin Dairy Road, Ambattur Industrial Estate (North) Chennai -600098
For nominations & Enquires
Chandra Kumar.U, Email: email@example.com Mobile : 9443369720
Tel: 044-26255216, 26251808, Fax: 04426254904,226255012
For further details visit www.cetee.in