If you are an entrepreneur or businessperson keen on identifying attractive emerging business opportunities for growth, make sure you attend the India Bioplastics Summit 2017.
Plastics is today a $650 billion business worldwide. Bioplastics & other bio-based materials and packaging represent a high growth, attractive business opportunity as the world starts shifting from plastics to plastic alternatives
Know more about this exciting business opportunity segment from the India Bioplastics Summit 2017 – IBS 2017, the first and only conference & networking platform of its kind for India.
Entrepreneur Focus @ IBS 2017
What are the Key Benefits for Entrepreneurs and Businesses from IBS 2017?
- Understand the emerging attractive business opportunities in bioplastics, bio-based products and in related domains of sustainable packaging, plastic recycling etc.
- Obtain practical insights as experts from many operating businesses – both small and large – from the industry will be at the event
- More than 50 industry experts and professionals will be at the event for you to interact with and gain practical insights from.
- There’s no other platform similar to this in India for entrepreneurs to gain these insights
Key Product Categories Focused on @ IBS 2017
As a delegate @ IBS 2017, you will obtain excellent insights for the following four product and solution categories
- Bioplastics & Biopolymers
- Sustainable Packaging Solutions
- Bio-based Foodware and Related Products
- Recycling & Other Plastic End-of-Life Solutions
Sessions @ IBS 2017 that will be of specific interest to entrepreneurs & businesses
- Attractive business opportunities in bioplastics, other bio-based packaging materials and recycling
- Applications & end uses of bioplastics & other bio-based materials
- Indian market dynamics for bioplastics and attractive product and market segments
- Global trends in bioplastics and biopolymer use
- Emerging technologies and solutions that could have attractive potential in near future
- Economics & costs of bioplastics and other sustainable packaging solutions
- Production processes for a range of bioplastics and bio-based materials
- Demonstration of diverse bioplastics and other bio-based packaging solutions from leading companies
- Networking session with businesses successfully operating in this sector
Registration Fee – Rs.9500 (Inclusive of taxes)
Yogesh @ 8197291578
Book your seat for the India Bioplastics Summit 2017. Bengaluru, 24 & 25 2017.