If you are a scientist or researcher keen on knowing about the latest technical and research advancements in the fast growing bioplastics & biopolymers sectors, make sure you attend the India Bioplastics Summit 2017.
Bioplastics, biopolymers & other bio-based packaging solutions represent an attractive research domain for scientists and researchers from biotech, chemical, plastics/rubber and environmental engineering disciplines.
Know more about the latest tech and scientific trends in this exciting domain from the India Bioplastics Summit 2017 – IBS 2017, the first and only conference & networking platform of its kind for India.
Scientist/Research Focus @ IBS 2017
What are the Key Benefits for Scientists and Researchers from IBS 2017?
- Understand the latest technologies, innovations and research topics in the world of bioplastics and biopolymers from scientific experts in this field
- The event has a significant focus on the technical and scientific aspects of bioplastics and biopolymers
- This is the first such platform in India where scientific and technical experts from diverse components of the bioplastics and biopolymers sectors will be available at one place.
- More than 25 leading bioplastics scientific experts and researchers will be at the event for you to interact with and gain practical insights from.
Key Product Categories Focused on @ IBS 2017
As a delegate @ IBS 2017, you will obtain excellent insights for the following four product and solution categories
- Bioplastics & Biopolymers
- Sustainable Packaging Solutions
- Bio-based Foodware and Related Products
- Recycling & Other Plastic End-of-Life Solutions
Sessions of Interest to Scientists & Researchers
- Emerging technologies and solutions that could have attractive potential in near future
- Alternatives to plastics – sustainable alternative solutions to plastics in packaging and other common uses
- Standards & certifications that apply to bioplastics and biopolymers
- Production processes for a range of bioplastics and bio-based materials
- Properties – physical and functional properties bioplastics and other bio-based products
- Networking session with scientists and technical experts currently doing research in this sector
- Demonstration of the diverse bioplastics and other bio-based packaging solutions from leading companies
- Networking session with scientists and technical experts working in this sector
- Over 25 leading bioplastics/biopolymers related scientific and technical professionals will be at the event for you to interact with and gain research insights from.
Registration Fee – Rs.9500 (Inclusive of taxes)
Call Yogesh @ 8197291578
Book your seat for the India Bioplastics Summit 2017. Bengaluru, 24 & 25 2017.
Talk to Yogesh – 8197291578
or Send a note to email@example.com