India Solar PV Module Manufacturing – A Strategic Report
Are You a Planning to Set Up a Module Manufacturing Unit?
Use Solar Mango’s Solar PV Module Market Report to benefit from our specialized expertise in the solar module sector.
India today has an installed domestic module manufacturing capacity of about 4300 MW. Considering the positive sentiment for setting up module manufacturing units in India, Solar Mango estimates that 800 MW of module capacity will be added in 2016-17.
Given these market conditions, it is important for the client to evaluate the expected growth, demand and market potential of solar modules before testing the waters.
Solar Mango, armed with the experience gained from assisting corporates diversifying into the module manufacturing vertical has collected some rare insights in the solar module manufacturing sector in India. This comprehensive expert report and guide will be invaluable for those keen on setting up a module manufacturing unit.
Who should purchase this report?
This report would be a useful guide for the following people
- Entrepreneurs/startups keen on venturing into module manufacturing business
- Small and medium businesses interested in diversifying into solar module manufacturing
- Solar businesses – EPCs, developers, system integrators, component manufacturers, service providers – keen on vertical integration into a module manufacturer
Why is it critical to purchase this report?
The pouring investments to establish India as a solar manufacturing destination along with the central government’s push to incentivize domestic manufacturing through its’ Make in India program has created a positive sentiment for setting up solar module units in the country.
This report is unique as it incorporates the following aspects.
- Frameworks that assist businesses in establishing sales partnerships, module line technology selection, raw material selection etc.
- Comprehensive study of the cost structures and expected returns from a module plant
- Detailed demand-supply analysis and import-export trends for module manufacturing in the country
Why should you buy this report from Solar Mango?
Solar Mango’s Expertise in the Solar Sector
- Solar Mango’s Expertise in the Solar Sector Solar Mango is one of the most respected brands in the Indian solar sector
- Considered the #1 solar guide, our expertise in the technical, market and commercial aspects of solar energy has benefitted over 1500 stakeholders – ranging from industries, commercial establishments, small businesses, entrepreneurs, government, educational institutes and more
- Through our focused consulting assignments and research reports, and our team of industry specialists, we bring in in-depth expertise in many critical aspects of solar power plant, especially solar PV
Solar Mango’s Contacts in the Indian Solar Sector
- Being a pioneer in solar power industry research and consulting (we have been serving the Indian solar power market since 2009 when the solar power growth was just beginning)
We also own some of the leading online resources for solar energy in India, Solar Mango has one of the most extensive contact networks with solar industry specialists and experts in the field.
India Solar Module Manufacturing Report – Table of Contents
Indian Solar PV Industry Status and Current Trends
- Solar Photovoltaics
- Current Solar Photovoltaic Market Scenario
- Demand and Supply of Modules
- Solar Modules in India- Industry Trends
- Major Module Manufacturers
- Drivers and Barriers for Solar PV Module Investments
Basics of Modules – Technology Involved
- Technology Options – Crystalline Silicon vs. Thin Film
- Crystalline Module Making
- Machines and Equipments
- Conditions of Sale
- Testing and Certification of Modules
- Recent Technology Developments
Investment and Returns
- Capital Costs for a Turnkey Module Assembly Line
- Cost of Equipment
- Chinese versus European Equipment
- Cost of Production
- Returns – Cash flow, IRR, Payback Period
- Government Incentives to Support Solar PV Manufacturing
Risks and Mitigation
- Project Completion Risk
- Country and Financial Risks
- Operational Risks
- Market Risks
- Raw Material Risks
- Preparation of Prefeasibility Study
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report
- Technology Partner
- Selection of Raw Material Suppliers and Entering into Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Them
- Achieving Financial Closure of the Project
- Implementation of the Project
- Module Testing and Certification
- Contacting Government Officials
ANNEXURE – I
List of Solar PV Module Manufacturers – India
List of Solar PV Cell Manufacturers – India List of Solar PV Cell Manufacturers – Global
List of EVA/Back sheet/ Front sheet/ PET/ TPT/TPE/PVB & TCO Manufacturers – Global
ANNEXURE – III
List of Manufacturers of Connectors – Global
ANNEXURE – IV
List of Ribbon Manufacturers – Global
ANNEXURE – V
List of Manufacturers of Cables – Global
ANNEXURE – VI
List of Frame Manufacturers – Global
ANNEXURE – VII
List of Glass Manufacturers – Global
ANNEXURE – VIII
List of Junction Box Manufacturers – Global ANNEXURE – IX
List of Turnkey PV Module Line Suppliers ANNEXURE – X
Sample Quotes of Equipments
India Solar PV Module Manufacturing – A Strategic Report
Our Clients and Customers
EAIs research has been bought by prestigious companies from India and worldwide. Customers for our research services include:
- A.T. Kearney, Germany
- Boston Consulting Group, Germany
- Accenture, India
- Mott MacDonald
Top Consulting Firms
- Exxon Mobil, USA
- Lafarge, France
- Total, France
- Reliance Industries Limited, India
- Emerson Electric
- Shell, Netherlands
- Marubeni, Japan
- Mitsubishi, Japan
Fortune 500 Companies
- Saudi Aramco
- iPLON GmbH, Germany
- Association of Biotechnology Lead Enterprises
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- US Army Indian Railways
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
The EAI team would like to talk to you to understand how we can help you in your Solar PV Module efforts. If you are interested in purchasing the report or getting our help, talk to
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +91-9952910083 (India)
EAI is a part of Clixoo Soltions Pvt., Ltd (www.clixoo.com), a leader in providing sustainability solutions. Our various divisions have been critical catalysts for specific domains within cleantech – for instance, our EAI division is considered the thought leader for the Indian renewable energy sector, and our Oilgae division is considered to be the global leader for algae fuels business intelligence.
EAI was formed by a team of renewable energy professionals from prestigious institutes such as the IITs and IIMs having over 15 years experience in sales & marketing, and is based in Chennai, India. They are supported by a strong research team this combination enables us to view a situation holistically, and come out with practical solutions.
Our acquaintance with the Indian renewable energy industry, along with our deep understanding of the technology, industry dynamics and emerging trends in renewable energy sources worldwide, make EAI the most effective partner for those keen on getting an exceptional understanding of the Indian renewable energy industry, along its entire business value chain.
For more information, contact:
The EAI Expertise
The EAI team has a dedicated focus on the Indian alternative and renewable energy industry. This focus, combined with its experienced team of professionals makes EAI an ideal partner to help your company in benefiting from the opportunities in this industry.
Expertise : Our team expertise in management, industry and scientific aspects of the Indian energy industry will be indispensable for the success of your venture.
Understanding : Our team has in-depth understanding of the global trends of the Indian alternative energy and renewable energy industry.
Updated : Our team is continuously updated with information on latest investments and business activities in India for all alternative energy domains.
Contacts : The EAI team has extensive business contacts across India in all major alternative and renewable energy segments solar, wind and biomass energy.
The EAI team would like to talk to you to understand how we can help you in your Solar PV Module efforts. If you are interested in purchasing the report or getting our help, talk to us now.
Mobile: +91-9952910083 (India)