Date : 27-30 September 2011
Venue: Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, Mumbai, India
India is among one of the fastest growing economies in the world, and with a burgeoning population it faces an acute supply-demand gap in meeting the country’s growing energy needs.
With the 12th 5-Year Plan in place, and with an urgent demand for clean energy, both solar and wind power generation are set for exponential growth. But with increased regulations, PPA challenges, and the high cost of equipment and plant operation, the renewable energy business in India also faces a number of challenges.
Building on our previous RenewCon India events, the 2nd Annual RenewCon India 2011, taking place from 27-30 September 2011 in Mumbai, is a solutions-focused event which will address your core business-critical challenges through a selection of strategic, practical and interactive sessions.
Attend this one of a kind event and uncover all the key opportunities and challenges around:
- Government and regulatory stimulus – translating policy into practical implementation
- Investment sources – securing attractive sources of finance to propel your green power to commercial success
- Independent power production – interactive and practical case studies from experts on scaling up your independent power projects
- Waste management seminar – leveraging hands-on techniques in efficient conversion of waste to energy
- Captive power case studies – latest insights into driving cost-efficiency and clean energy strategies
- Training workshops on Solar EPC and Solar PV – learnings from leading industry experts on strategies to enhance your Solar EPC and efficient Solar PV operations and maintenance
- Roundtable discussions and enhanced networking – benefit from a host of facilitated networking opportunities – make strategic contacts and maximise your business opportunities
Take advantage of 4 individually bookable days – pick and choose from strategic conference days, practical workshops and interactive seminars on Solar, Wind and Waste Management.
For more information, contact:
Tel: +91 (0)22 4046 1466
More information and details about registration is available here