B2B is an EAI service designed to assist those wishing to buy or sell Renewable Energy Assets. These Assets could be MW scale renewable energy power plants or renewable energy machinery and component manufacturing facilities.
EAI has been receiving several enquiries for the sale or acquisition of such renewable energy assets.
- Sellers – Wish to sell plants and facilities for various reasons e.g., they have availed the bulk of the benefits from accelerated depreciation
- Existing renewable energy players – Wish to add to their portfolio of renewable assets
- New renewable energy players – Wish to invest in renewable energy by acquiring plants that are a part of a stable PPA, or are confident of selling renewable power to 3rd parties
- Manufacturers – Wish to invest in RE manufacturing because they see significant upside potential
EAI has designed our B2B assistance as a flexible service that can accommodate the varying needs of each of these segments. We currently provide assistance for buying and selling
- Solar PV ground mounted power plants, > 1 MW (cumulative)
- Wind power plants, > 1 MW (cumulative)
- Biomass power plants, >500 kW (cumulative)
- Solar module manufacturing plants
- Solar cell manufacturing plants
- Wind turbine manufacturing plants
- Wind turbine component manufacturing plants
- Biomass gasifier manufacturing plants
More details on this service can be found here, or drop a note to Venugopal Sampathkumar – email@example.com – with brief details of your buy/sell requirements.