Rooftop solar power for Indian consumers holds out many promises, but also has its share of perils. Many intensive energy consumers are interested in solar solutions, but have many questions on the kind of solar PV plant they require, the expected energy generation, the cost of going solar, etc. They also don’t know whom to approach for a robust solution that matches their requirements.
EAI launched Solar Mango to address such concerns.
The Solar Mango website (www.solarmango.com) provides relevant, up-to-date, and practical inputs on rooftop solar PV. The website features 11 questions
- Is rooftop solar power cheaper than diesel/grid power?
- How much does a rooftop solar PV system cost?
- Can rooftop solar PV replace diesel entirely?
- How much roof area do I require to install a rooftop solar PV system?
- How much electricity does a rooftop solar PV system generate?
- What are the various components of a rooftop solar system?
- What are the Warranties and Certifications I should look for in my rooftop PV system?
- What is the capacity of the solar power system I require for my facility?
- Does rooftop solar PV generate power during a power failure?
- Do I have to build my own plant or can I just buy solar power?
- What are the various policies and regulations (subsidies, incentives, permissions) that I should consider for my rooftop solar systems?
Each of these questions is explored in detail and enables you to make informed decisions on the kind of rooftop solar solution you can implement.
Are you an industrial or commercial enterprise keen on installing a 10 kW or greater solar plant on your rooftop? EAI’s Solar Mango division can help you. Please visit the Solar Mango website for more details, or send a note to email@example.com with your requirements.
Also: Check out an interesting site on solar: Suncyclopedia, the Solar Encyclopedia