Cleantech Funding Event for ESCOs
AEPL & TiE, Chennai
Date: Wednesday, 25th January 2017
Venue: Hall No 1 IIT MRP, Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai
Time: 9.30 am -11.30 am
Entry: For TiE Members – Complimentary
For Non-Members – Rs. 500/-
Note: Registration, Networking and Breakfast begins at 8.30 AM
About the Event
TiE Chennai is organizing South India’s largest Cleantech funding for ESCO’s in Chennai. The event would bring like-minded professionals from manufacturing industries and from renewable energy projects funding organizations, to get together and share innovative ideas in both funding such projects and selling such projects internally within the organization.The event would also give startups the ability to network with funders of both debt and equity for innovative solutions at a company level and at projects level and help them learn basics of contracting, M&V, and ESCO funding.
The event would also give startups the ability to network with funders of both debt and equity for innovative solutions at a company level and at projects level and help them learn basics of contracting, M&V, and ESCO funding.
Who should attend this event?
- Finance professionals of manufacturing companies
- Startups/renewable energy/energy efficiency companies
Takeaways from this program
- For finance professionals of manufacturing companies:
- New models for funding renewable energy and energy efficiency projects without locking capital.
- New contracting models for getting new and emerging technologies with performance risk taken by the vendors, rather than by your company.
- Basics of measurement and verification (M&V) which enables manufacturing companies to pay for performance as opposed to locking capital on expensive equipment.
- For startups/renewable energy/energy efficiency companies:
- Ability to network with financiers/funders of both debt and equity for innovation solutions – at company level and at projects level.
- Ability to learn the basics of performance contracting, M&V, and ESCO funding.
- For financiers/bankers:
- Network with the ecosystem of end-users and solution providers on the new energy/energy efficiency and renewable energy innovations.
- Get active leads for equity/debt through networking at the event
The speakers will address the audience on the topic: “RESCO & ESCO Financing: Opportunities and Roadblocks”
|Mr. K. R. Santhosh||Manager, Energy Efficiency Centre, SIDBI, Chennai|
|Mr. Sourabh Shrivastav||Regional Manager, Tata Cleantech Capital|
|Mr. Rajesh Srinivas||Group Executive Vice President, Yes Bank|
For More Details, Kindly Contact Ms. Deepa.