Hydrogen Leakage Risks Along Value Chain
Here’s an article posted in Energy Policy that unmasks the hidden leakage risks across the hydrogen value chain.
According to the article,
- Hydrogen is being considered as a climate solution, but it poses a potential risk due to leakage.
- The expansion of the hydrogen economy will increase the chance of leakage and therefore risk levels.
- Leakage risks have been identified along the entire value chain of hydrogen, including production, delivery, and end use.
Interestingly, we have some other posts related to this content:
- Hydrogen Production Major Risks, Threats
- Discusses how hydrogen production can entrench fossil fuel use, require significant water resources, and result in pollution, particularly affecting frontline communities, presenting a complex challenge for achieving U.S. energy goals.