Massive Green Ammonia Guide -H2Carrier’s P2XFloater
Here’s an article found in splash247 that talks about H2Carrier’s P2XFloater.
According to the article,
- H2Carrier is developing a floating green ammonia production and storage facility.
- The P2XFloater concept aims to produce green ammonia on an industrial scale and at a competitive price.
- The facility will convert an existing very large gas carrier (VLGC) into a floating production, storage, and offloading (FPSO) vessel.
- The entire process is powered by renewable energy.
- The project is in collaboration with various partners.
- The objective is to create a floating hydrogen and/or ammonia production and storage facility that will be connected to an adjacent wind farm.
Interestingly, we have some other posts related to this content:
“Green Ammonia Deal By Uniper with Greenko’s Kakinada Facility, India” – Uniper, a German utility company, has signed a deal with Greenko Group to source green ammonia from India. “Green Ammonia Power: Real-World Projects” – This article discusses the potential of green ammonia as a renewable fuel produced using wind or solar power. “Clean Ammonia Supply: CF Industries and JERA Team Up” – CF Industries and JERA have signed an MOU for clean ammonia supply, with up to 500,000 metric tonnes per year.