Zero-Emission Hydrogen Production Plant by Air Liquide
Here’s an article in Airliquide that talks about the Ammonia cracking plant of Air Liquide.
According to the article,
- Air Liquide is building an industrial-scale ammonia cracking pilot plant in Antwerp, Belgium.
- The technology enables ammonia to hydrogen conversion with an optimized carbon footprint.
- Ammonia can be produced with a low-carbon footprint from renewable energy sources.
- The pilot plant is expected to be operational in 2024.
- The technology allows for the highest possible ammonia to hydrogen conversion yield and zero direct emissions.