Following the success of the previous four international algae congresses, the organisers are pleased to announce the fifth International Algae Congress. The fifth International Algae Congress takes place in Berlin, Germany on 1 & 2 December next.
It is organised by the European Society of Microalgal Biotechnology (ESMB), the German DLG e.V. (German Agricultural Society) and DLG BENELUX from the Netherlands. This edition focusses specifically on the potential of microalgae and aquatic biomass.
Programme and Sessions
The programme is being prepared by the advisory committee. Sessions address the following themes; Aquatic Biomass – BioFuels & By-products, Production systems; Scale & Economics, Genetic Enginering vs. Strain Colllection, BioRefinery Concepts, Sustainable Aquatic Cycles, and Innovative Applications of advanced biotechnological solutions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Prof. M.A. (Amin) Hejazi, Agricultural Biotechnology Research Institute of Iran IR
- Dr. J. (Jose) Olivares, NAAB USA
- Prof. R. (Rene) Wijffels, Wageningen University NL
- Dr.A. (Akihido) Kondo, Kobe University JP
- Prof. B. Kamm, FI Biopos BTU DE
- Prof. C. (Clemens) Posten, University of Karlsruhe DE
- Dr. J.R. (John) Benemann, PhD, Benemann Associates USA
- Dr. Happach-Kasan, FDP-Bundestagsfraktion für Ernährung und Landwirtschaft DE
- Mr. T. (Theodor) Fahrendorf NOVAGREEN DE
- Mr. B. ( Bernard) Kudla ECO-SOLUTIONFR
- Ms. A. (Annette) Kliphuis PhD, DSM NL
- Prof. B. (Bela) Buck, AWI IMARE DE
- Dr. S. (Stephen) Mayfield, San Diego Center for Algae Biotechnology, Sapphire Energy USA
- Mr. B. (Bernard) Kudla, ECO-SOLUTION FR
- Mr. R. (Riggs) Eckelberry, OriginOil USA
- Dr. M. ( Michel) Eppink, WUR NL
- Dr. B. (Bernd) Kisilowski, AIRBUS DE
At this interactive edition of the International Algae Congress professionals from the international algae industry give you a clear insight into the potential, technological developments, the economic outlook and the international developments in the field of microalgae, macroalgae & other types of aquatic biomass.
Please contact DLG BENELUX, E: email@example.com, T: 0031 348 484 002 for more information