The EAI web site at www.eai.in is the leading online information support provider for the Indian renewable energy. Through its blog, forum, community and news sections, EAI.in provides a platform for all the industry participants to be informed, to interact and involve themselves in renewable energy. Our website is being visited by over a million professionals every year, the EAI Club is India’s largest renewable energy community, and we administer a popular newsletter with over 30,000 subscribers.
We are looking for fresh and experienced software engineers and programmers who will assist us in building EAI and related portals to the next level in terms of technology, interactivity and design.
- Developing interactive and enriched portals and web applications using PHP, MySQL and other latest tech tools
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the websites
- Keen to become a world class software engineer
- Independent thinker and doer
- Ability to come up with creative ideas and concepts
- Should be very comfortable with learning new things, especially online tools and techniques
- Proficiency in PHP, HTML and CSS will be plus
- Should be having an interest in web development
- BE IT/CSC
- Msc IT/CSC
We are open to recruiting freshers for this position, as well as those with experience. Please mail your CVs to email@example.com and mention “EAI Tech” in the subject line