Green Hydrogen Hub in Mississippi :To be Created by Hy Stor Energy
Here’s an article posted in Globe News Wire that talks about the investment of Hy Stor Energy to boost clean hydrogen production in Mississippi.
According to the article,
- Hy Stor Energy seeks DOE funding for a large-scale clean hydrogen production and storage facility at the Mississippi Clean Hydrogen Hub (MCHH)
- The project aims to create a fully integrated clean hydrogen ecosystem for the production, storage, and delivery of renewable energy
- The company is seeking up to $1 billion in federal investment, combined with existing private funding
Interestingly, we have some other posts related to this content:
- Kandla and Tuticorin Ports To Become India’s Hydrogen and Ammonia Refuelling Hubs
- Kandla and Tuticorin ports are being developed as India’s first green hydrogen and ammonia refueling hubs, as part of the National Green Hydrogen Mission aimed at making India a leading exporter of green hydrogen.
- Green Hydrogen Hubs In Newzealand: Transitioning Aviation to a Sustainable Future
- New Zealand is developing green hydrogen hubs, with a focus on decarbonizing transport. A pilot hub at an airport serves as a testbed to expedite the shift to green hydrogen in aviation, showcasing the country’s commitment to sustainable transport solutions.