Green Hydrogen Industry Investment by Hive Energy in Australia
Post on investments in Hydrilyte® hydrogen storage technology by Hydrogen Central.
- Hive Energy, a leading UK green energy developer, has invested A$1.6 million in Australia-based Carbon280 alongside Woodside Energy to fund the pilot of the Hydrilyte® hydrogen storage technology.
- The investment is part of Hive’s commitment to creating a cleaner future for the planet and accelerating its global green hydrogen strategy.
- Hive Energy currently holds a pipeline of over 11 GW of green hydrogen/ammonia projects across Europe, Africa, and LATAM, and is a global investor in the circular economy.
Interestingly, we have some other posts related to this content:
- Green Hydrogen Revolution in Australia – Orica Pioneers Orica accelerates two green hydrogen projects in Australia, aiming to substitute natural gas in its production processes, supported by the government’s “hydrogen headstart” program.
- Green Hydrogen In Australia – First Carbon-Neutral Mine: LINE Hydrogen & Blue Cap Team Up LINE Hydrogen and Blue Cap partner to create Australia’s first carbon-neutral mine at Lord Byron Gold Mine, Western Australia, with a green hydrogen production plant.
- Posco’s Green Hydrogen Revolution in Australia Posco plans a $40 billion investment in Australia’s green hydrogen industry to produce low-emission hot briquetted iron