EAIís Services for Bio-based Products and Biofuels
With mounting concerns on global warming, climate change and the looming threat of fossil resource scarcity, the world is increasingly looking to bio-based resources for a variety of applications and end products.
By 2020, it is expected that a fundamental shift has to happen in many parts of the world in the context of sustainability and bio based clean technology. EAI, with its syndicated and customized research has emerged as one of the prime enablers of bio based clean technology.
Due to its dedicated focus on the bio-products (including biofuels) industry, EAI is considered to be the authoritative information resource and a trusted catalyst for the industry.
EAI provides customized research on various biofuels and bioproducts to optimize your core business process. Customized research could be done for inputs on a range of aspects and parameters. Some of these are:
- Market research and actionable market intelligence.
- Analyzing emerging technologies and bottlenecks for technology adoption.
- Evaluating global business and market strategies (industry as well as country wise analyses)
- Identifying potential business domains to invest in,
- Analyzing the supply chain (rigorous demand - supply analyses)
- Cost modeling and Financial analytics
Business Advisory Services
Range of Business Advisory Services from EAI for the emerging cleantech sector includes:
- Investment decision support
- Risk analysis and mitigation strategies
- Characterization of business value chain
- Identifying pathways to growth
- Techno-economic feasibility consulting
- Competitive analysis of business landscape
- Business case development
- Business plan and blueprint preparation
- Business partner identification
If you wish to enter gasification biofuels and bioproducts industry, EAI can assist you by providing a detailed analysis of the below mentioned areas to facilitate investment decision making.
- Market dynamics – Size of the market , its growth and key success drivers of the market.
- Technology Analysis – A thorough analysis of biofuels and bio-products production technology and its feasibility evaluation.
- Economic analysis - Financial modeling and valuation to assess the viability of emerging biofuels and bioproducts sector
EAI Biofuels and Bioproducts Consulting Team
Given the dynamic nature of bio based cleantech industry, professional consulting becomes imperative. Our flexible and continually evolving system accommodates changing technologies and business needs and hence assistance from a knowledge base such as ours to support the dynamism is very much critical.
Our process of consulting is not limited within a set of process and it does not end with a single solution. It is a journey and not a destination by itself. With every assignment, there is new learning and we use our knowledge and expertise as an ongoing process which helps us in developing a sustainable model for continued improvement of the biofuel industry.
What we do
Our Customers & Clients
EAI's consulting team has been assisting several organizations in a variety of areas of renewable energy.
The EAI team has undertaken a number of research and consulting assignments spanning the entire spectrum of renewable energy sources.
See the profiles of our consulting team here http://www.eai.in/ref/team/team.html
India Biomass Gasification Power Production
EAI-ENERGY ALTERNATIVES INDIA,
C/O Clixoo Solutions Pvt., Ltd,
A5C, Anugraha Buildings,
41, Nungambakkam High road,
The EAI Expertise
The EAI team has a dedicated focus on the Indian alternative and renewable energy industry. This focus, combined with its experienced team of professionals makes EAI an ideal partner to help your company in benefiting from the opportunities in this industry.