Market & Feasibility Research Assistance on Green Chemicals
From EAI, a leader in renewable energy/cleantech research & consulting
Green chemicals or bio-based chemicals are renewable chemicals produced from bio-based feedstock. They are produced primarily using raw materials that use fewer natural resources, maintaining environmental balance. The major bio-based raw materials used in the production of green chemicals are vegetable oils, animal fats, sugar and starch, and bio-ethanol.
Today we see an increasing demand globally for eco and green chemical products, especially in consumer and specialty chemicals sectors. The sector currently sees a major push through carbon emission regulations in various countries. Business opportunities are present across a variety of industrial and consumer sectors that include cosmetics, fertilizers, pesticides and insecticides, greases and lubricants and more.
While it is a good option to venture into sustainable chemicals, there are certain challenges along the value chain that include complex technology process, increased cost of the end product compared to its petroleum counterpart and more.
Thus, as with most emerging opportunities, green chemicals present a promising future but with challenges along the way. Hence, a balanced understanding of the opportunities the sector promises along with its inherent challenges is needed before investment decisions can be made.
If you are an investor or a key stakeholder keen on getting an expert market and feasibility study done for green chemicals, whom can you approach?
This is where EAI’s Outsourced Research Assistance on Green Chemicals comes in.
So, if you are looking to outsource customized research on Green Chemicals, you should be talking to us.
Who will Benefit from Our Custom Research?
EAI can provide custom research on green chemicals for the following stakeholders:
- Companies belonging Chemicals & Plastics, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Developers and investors in green and renewable chemicals sectors
- Entrepreneurs & businesses exploring ventures in appropriate stages of the Green Chemicals value chain
- Academia and institutions looking for authentic perspectives and market research inputs
What is the Scope of Our Custom Research?
Our team has excellent knowledge of the product and market for the following green chemicals:
- Lactic Acid
- 2,4 Furan Dicarboxylic Acid (FDCA)
- Succinic Acid
- Acrylic Acid
- 1,3 Propanediol
- Adipic Acid
- Castor-based Chemicals
Through our custom research on Green Chemicals, we can provide information that include
- Prefeasibility studies (technical, market and financial pre-feasibility) that can aid primary decision making for investors
- Market potential analysis by technology, product or region
- Drivers, opportunities, challenges & constraints in the green chemicals domain
- Lifecycle assessment of various green chemicals
- Current research trends and technology solutions
- Government mandates and regulatory frameworks
- Major producers and end users, drivers and challenges
Specifically, our custom research can cover the following dimensions:
- Current market sizes and forecasts
- Key market trends, market and revenue potential
- Growth factors and opportunities
- Key drivers and challenges
- Value Chain
- Lifecycle Assessment
- End of Life Options for Green Chemicals
- Capital investments
- Feedstock costs
- Variable logistics costs
- Extraction & operating costs
- Impact on Energy Use
- Impact on Carbon Footprint
- Impact on Water Footprint
- Impact on Use of Agricultural Land for Green Chemicals Feedstock
- US & North American Regulations
- EU Regulations
- Asia-Pacific Regulations
- Top Green Chemicals Producer Profiles
- Prominent End User Profiles
- Company Overviews
- Financial Overviews
- Business Strategy Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Latest Updates on their Products & Solutions
- Universities Working on Green Chemicals
- Latest Research Findings and Insights from Academia
Why EAI for Outsourced Research for Green Chemicals?
EAI is your ideal partner for custom research on green chemicals because
- There are few consulting/research firms who understand the bio-based products and fuels sectors as well as we do – we have been operating in this domain for over 10 years!
- Our publications have been read by the who’s who of the relevant industries such as chemicals, plastics, and oil & gas
- With our prior focus and work on green chemicals, we can provide market research assistance
- We can provide high quality market and business research assistance at a much lower cost than larger, horizontal research firms
- We are based out of India, a country known for its mature information and research outsourcing capabilities, and with a skilled workforce excellent in English
So, if you are looking to outsource customized research on Green Chemicals
Some of our acclaimed reports and whitepapers in the green chemicals domain
EAI’s Consulting Assistance in the Cleantech Domain
- Provided consulting assistance in diverse renewable energy & sustainability sectors spreading across Biomass, Biofuels, Sustainable Materials, Solar and Wind
- Has a client portfolio of 200+ companies, including top of the heap entities such as GE, Vedanta, World Bank, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, GSK & more.
- Strong team with diverse cleantech domain expertise and educational backgrounds from the top-tier institutes of India and abroad
EAI’s Research & Reports
- Our cleantech research reports have been used by over 2,500 prominent companies worldwide, including more than half in the Fortune 100 alone!
- Benefitted over 100,000 cleantech industry professionals and stakeholders in the past decade through our whitepapers and events.
So, if you are looking to outsource customized research on Green Chemicals, you should be talking to us.
Our specialized consulting division provides assistance in market research & business intelligence, market potential analysis, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder, technology & business due diligence, M&A assistance and more for the complete clean energy, environment and sustainability value chain.
We have assisted a range of stakeholders, small businesses/SMEs, startups, large corporations, state and central government, venture capital companies, private equity firms, investment banks, NGOs and more. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take our consulting help.
Our specialized consulting has benefitted clients all across India and select countries outside:
We has provided consulting & industry research assistance across India, having clients who have benefitted from our consulting or research from the following cities:
Ahmedabad | Amravati | Amritsar | Asansol | Aurangabad | Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Belgaum | Bhavnagar | Bhopal | Bhubaneswar | Bikaner | Chandigarh | Chennai (Madras) | Coimbatore | Cuttack | Dehradun | Delhi | Dhanbad | Durgapur | Faridabad | Firozabad | Gandhinagar | Gangtok | Ghaziabad | Guntur | Gurgaon | Guwahati | Gwalior | Hyderabad | Indore | Jabalpur | Jaipur | Jalandhar | Jalgaon | Jammu | Jamnagar | Jamshedpur | Jodhpur | Kalyan | Kanpur | Kochi (Cochin) | Kolhapur | Kolkata (Calcutta) | Kota | Kozhikode | Lucknow | Ludhiana | Madurai | Mangalore | Meerut | Mumbai (Bombay) | Mysore (Mysuru)| Nagpur | Nashik | Navi Mumbai | Nellore | Noida | Patna | Pimpri & Chinchwad | Pune | Raipur | Rajkot | Ranchi | Salem | Sangli | Solapur | Surat | Thane | Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) | Tiruchirapally (Trichy) | Udaipur | Vadodara (Baroda) | Vijayawada | Vishakapatnam | Warangal
Countries worldwide where we have assisted clients through research reports or consulting
Australia | Austria | Bahrain | Belgium | Brazil | Canada | Chile | China | Croatia | Czech Republic | Denmark | Estonia | Finland | France | Germany | Hong Kong | Hungary | Greece | Iceland | India | Indonesia | Ireland | Israel | Italy | Japan | Kuwait | Latvia | Lithuania | Luxembourg | Malaysia | Malta | Mexico | Netherlands | New Zealand | Norway | Portugal | Republic of Korea (South Korea) | Russia | Saudi Arabia | Singapore | Slovakia | Slovenia | South Africa | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | Thailand | Tunisia | Turkey | United Kingdom (UK) | United States of America (USA)
Specific Domains We Operate in
Solar PV- Rooftop Solar | Residential Rooftop Solar | Commercial & Industrial Rooftop Solar | Ground Mounted Solar Farms | Solar Farm Operations & Maintenance | Solar Farm Monitoring & Control | Solar Power Integration with Grid | Offgrid Solar | Solar Water Pumps | Solar Street Lights | Off-grid Solar Homes ||| Solar PV Components - Solar Trackers | Single Axis Solar Trackers | Dual Axis Solar Trackers | Solar Inverters | Solar Power Plant Central Inverter | Solar Power Plant String Inverter | Solar Power Plant Micro-Inverter | Solar PV Mounting Structures | Solar Power Plant Monitoring & Control Systems | Solar PV Wafers | Solar PV Cells | Monocrystalline Solar Cells | Polycrystalline Solar Cells | Thin Film Solar Cells | Bifacial Solar Cells | Solar Modules/Panels | Solar Panel Backsheets | Solar Panel Aluminium Frames | Solar Panel Encapsulants | Building Integrated Solar PV | Solar PV Storage | Concentrating Solar PV |
Solar Thermal - Low-Temperature Solar Thermal | Solar Water Heating | Solar Cooking | Solar Drying | Medium & High Temperature Solar Thermal | Medium Temperature Commercial & Industrial Heating Using Solar Thermal | High Temperature Industrial Heating Using Concentrated Solar Thermal | Concentrating Solar Power | Storage for Concentrating Solar Power | Fresnel Lens based Concentrating Solar Power | Power Tower based Concentrating Solar Power | Parabolic Trough based Concentrating Solar Power | Dish based Concentrating Solar Power | Hybrid Solar Energy | Solar Wind Hybrid | Solar Biomass Hybrid | Solar PV / Thermal Hybrid
Bio-energy for Heating - Combustion-based Biomass Heating | Gasification-based Biomass Heating | Anaerobic Digestion based Biomass Heating
Bio-energy for Power - Combustion-based Biomass Power | Gasification-based Biomass Power | Anaerobic Digestion based Biomass Power | Biomass Combined Heating & Power | CHP Boilers for Biomass | Operations & Maintenance for Biomass-based Energy Plants | Biomass Storage | Biomass Pre-processing | Biomass Ash Management,
Bio-energy for Transportation - Ethanol | First Generation Ethanol | Second Generation Cellulosic Ethanol | Biodiesel | Biodiesel through Transesterification | Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil - HVO | Bio-butanol | Bio-methanol | Bio-CNG | Aviation Biofuels
Other Bio-energy - Biogas | Syngas
Bio-Energy Crops - First Generation Bio-energy Feedstock | Agricultural Waste Feedstock | Dedicated Energy Crops | Perennial Biomass Bio-energy Feedstock | Prominent Biomass Feedstock for Heating & Power | Sawdust for Heating & Power Generation | Rice Husk for Heating & Power Generation | Paddy Straw for Heating & Power Generation | Bagasse for Heating & Power Generation | Julieflora for Heating & Power Generation | Bamboo for Heating & Power Generation
Electrical Storage - Capacitors | Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage | Chemical Storage | Hydrogen Storage | Fuel Cells
Electrochemical Storage - Battery | Lead Acid Battery | Lithium Ion Battery | Emerging Battery Types | Sodium Sulfur Battery | Solid State Batteries | Battery Management Systems
Mechanical Storage - Pumped Hydro Energy Storage | Flywheel Energy Storage | Compressed Air Energy Storage
Sustainable Transport - Two Wheelers | Bicycles | Electric Bicycles | Electric Motorbikes | Electric Scooters | Electric Three Wheelers | Sustainable Car Transport | Electric & Hybrid Electric Cars | Battery-based Electric Cars | Hybrid Electric Cars | Plug-in Hybrid Electric Cars | Fuel Cell Electric Cars | Electric Light Commercial Vehicles | Electric Mini Trucks & Vans | Electric Buses | Fuel Cell Buses | Electric Heavy Commercial Vehicles | Electric Trucks | Sustainable Rail Transport | Sustainable Aviation | Fuel Cell Vehicles | Sustainable Transport Infrastructure | EV Charging Infrastructure | DC Charging for Electric Vehicles | AC Charging for Electric Vehicles | Battery Swap Stations for Electric Vehicles | Hydrogen Fueling Infrastructure | Sustainable Transport Fuels and Fuel Standards
Sustainable Transport Fuels - Biodiesel | Ethanol | Bio-CNG | Other Biomass-based Liquid Fuels | Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil - HVO