Devising Your EV Strategy: White Paper from EAI.
The EV charging market in India is still in its niche stage, in order to boost the electric vehicle (EV) charging market in India, the government is framing new regulations and policy for mass adoption of EVs in India through FAME II. Here is a broad view of the future of EVs in the country (Click on each section for more details).
- Current Scenario in India’s EV Infrastructure – Electric Vehicle Charging Station Tech, Biz Models, Battery Swapping
- EV Charging Station Growth – India & Global AC & Fast DC Electric Vehicle Charging Trends
- Components of EV Charging Station – Power Electronics, Charge Controller, Network Controller, Cables
- Components of BMS – Battery Management System Functions, Software & Hardware
- India EV Charging Stations Stakeholders – Solution Providers, Installers for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- EV Charging Station Installation & O&M Costs for India – Normal AC Charging, Fast DC Charging
- Cost Components for Setting Up an EV Charging Station – AC, DC Fast Charging – Hardware, Software, Permits…
- EV Battery Swapping Stations in India – Electric Vehicle Battery Swap Companies, Biz Models…
Comprehensive Inputs on Indian EV Ecosystem
Check out the following sections for comprehensive inputs on Indian EV ecosystem (click on each section for more details)
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More