Devising Your EV Strategy: White Paper from EAI.
Innovations are happening aplenty globally along the entire electric vehicle value chain. In India too, there are innovations and R&D efforts, though by global standards one should say that the Indian efforts are likely to be less impactful to fundamental EV technologies.
Automotive manufacturers globally are investing heavily in research and development to produce in a range of EV innovations – all the way from use of different battery chemistry to advanced BMS solutions for battery battery management to more effective ways to charge electric vehicles in far lesser time.
While India is a late starter in the EV ecosystem space, here are some initiatives taken by India are briefed in detail in the following sections (Click on each section for more details).
- Technologies and Innovations in EV Industry – Better Batteries, Lighter Cars, Faster Charging
- Innovations in Battery Management System – BMS Technology Trends – Charging, Intelligence, Analytics
- Research Trends Li-ion Anode/Cathode Material – NMC, LFP, NCA Chemistries for Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Fuel Cell Research Effort in India – R&D in Fuel Cells – IISc, IITs, VSSC
- EV Battery Innovations – New Anode/Cathode Chemistry, BMS, Nanotech for Electric Vehicle Batteries
- Innovative EV Companies in India – Pioneering Indian Startups in Electric Vehicles – Batteries, Scooters, BMS…
Comprehensive Inputs on Indian EV Ecosystem
Check out the following sections for comprehensive inputs on Indian EV ecosystem (click on each section for more details)
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More