Innovations are happening aplenty globally along the entire electric vehicle value chain. In India too, there are innovations and R&D efforts, though by global standards one should say that the Indian efforts are likely to be less impactful to fundamental EV technologies. Automotive manufacturers globally are investing heavily in research and development to produce advanced BMS solutions for effectively facilitating electrical aging characteristics due to induced vibrations in rechargeable energy storage systems, EV batteries and in the entire value chain of EV. Few innovation initiatives taken by India are briefed below.
- Technologies and Innovations in EV Industry – Better Batteries, Lighter Cars, Faster Charging
- Innovations in Battery Management System – BMS Technology Trends – Charging, Intelligence, Analytics
- Research Trends Li-ion Anode/Cathode Material – NMC, LFP, NCA Chemistries for Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Fuel Cell Research Effort in India – R&D in Fuel Cells – IISc, IITs, VSSC
- EV Battery Innovations – New Anode/Cathode Chemistry, BMS, Nanotech for Electric Vehicle Batteries
- Innovative EV Companies in India – Pioneering Indian Startups in Electric Vehicles – Batteries, Scooters, BMS…
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More