There have been significant action and developments since 2016 in the financing and partnerships of electric vehicles companies.
The govt is keen on investment across the value chain from batteries to smart charging to electric vehicle manufacturing, hence the govt policy is also going to play a major role in the growth of EV in India (Click on each section for more details).
- Standards for EV Chargers in India – Electric Vehicle Charging Protocol – CCS, CHAdeMO, GB/T…
- Indian EV Startup Investments – Electric Vehicle Company Funding, Partnerships, M&A
- U S. and Chinese Electric Vehicle Policies – EV Policy Comparison for the United States & China
- Global MOVE Summit 2018 – Highlights, Policy Announcements, Insights, Investments…
- Highlights of Karnataka EV Policy (2017-2018) – Incentives, Subsidies, Exemptions of Electric Vehicle Policy
- Highlights of Kerala EV Policy (2017-2018) – Incentives, Subsidies, Exemptions of Electric Vehicle Policy
- Highlights of Maharashtra EV Policy (2018) – Incentives, Subsidies, Exemptions of Electric Vehicle Policy
- Highlights of Uttar Pradesh EV Policy 2018 – Incentives, Subsidies, Exemptions of UP Electric Vehicle Policy
Comprehensive Inputs on Indian EV Ecosystem
Check out the following sections for comprehensive inputs on Indian EV ecosystem (click on each section for more details)
About EAI & EVNext
EVNext, EAI's specialized consulting division, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete EV value chain - Li-ion & Lead Acid Battery Cells & Battery Packs, BMS, Battery Manufacturing equipment, EV charging station, battery swapping station, Li-ion & Lead Acid battery recycling, and for a range of electric vehicles - e-bikes, electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorbikes, electric autos, e-autos, e-rickshaws, electric trucks, electric LCVs, electric buses and more. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take EVNext assistance for the Indian electric vehicle market.
Devising Your EV Strategy: White Paper from EAI.
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More