Devising Your EV Strategy: White Paper from EAI.
The Indian automobile sector is one of the most prominent sectors of the country, accounting for nearly 7.1% of the national GDP. India has set itself an ambitious target of having only electric vehicles (EV) by 2030, which is expected to increase the demand for lithium-ion batteries in India, significantly. The high cost, associated with batteries that are used in the electric vehicles, is considered to be critical for India’s ambitious target. Currently, as of 2018, the supply chain for EVs in India is nascent, highly unorganized. We are hence providing specific inputs based on prominent OEMs in the Indian EV sector (Click on each section for more details).
- Trends in Li-ion battery – Energy Density, Anode & Cathode Chemistry Trends for Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Growth of EV Battery Swapping Station – Locations, Standards, Costs for Electric Vehicle Battery Swap Market
- How long will it take to charge EV batteries? – Level 1 & 2 AC, Fast DC Charging Time
- World’s Leading Suppliers of Li-ion Batteries for EVs – Global Electric Vehicle Battery Vendors
- Cost of Li-ion Batteries – Cost Trends 2018-2030 – $/kWh with Break-Ups
- Electric Vehicles Supply Chain in India – Components for E-scooters, Electric Cars, E-rickshaws
- Motors used in EVs – BLDC, Induction, SRM, Permanent Magnet Motors for Electric Vehicles
- Electric Vehicle Transmission System – EV Transmission, Gears, Powertrain
- AC, DC Motors in Electric Vehicles – Types of Motors in Use in Electric Cars, E-scooters
Comprehensive Inputs on Indian EV Ecosystem
Check out the following sections for comprehensive inputs on Indian EV ecosystem (click on each section for more details)
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More