India’s electric vehicle industry is still at its nascence when compared with other international markets such as US, China & Europe etc. China, being the leader holds nearly 50% share of the global electric vehicle market with India accounting for just a share of 0.1%. However, the current status of the Indian EV market and its future growth strategy are explained in detail in the following sections (Click on each section for more details).
Let us look at some strategic aspects of the Indian EV sector:
- Key Indian Battery Makers Plans for EVs – Exide, Amara Raja, HBL, Eveready Strategy for Electric Vehicle Batteries
- Current and Expected Market Sizes of Electric Vehicles in India – E-scooter, Electric Car, Electric Rickshaws, E-bikes
- Challenges to EV Growth in India – Cost & Performance Challenges for Indian Electric Vehicle Market
- Strategy for Indian Electric Vehicle Growth – Product, Tech, Infra Strategies for EV Market
- India EV Strategy & Trends in Indian Transport and Energy Ecosystem – MRTS, BS VI, Biofuels…
- Current and Future Market Sizes of Electric Vehicles – Global EV Growth
- Key EV Product & Geo Market Segments & Growth Trends – E-bikes, E-scooters, Electric Cars, E-scooters
- Indian Electric Vehicle Market Entry Strategy – Recommendations for Different Types of Investors
Comprehensive Inputs on Indian EV Ecosystem
Check out the following sections for comprehensive inputs on Indian EV ecosystem (click on each section for more details)
About EAI & EVNext
EVNext, EAI's specialized consulting division, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete EV value chain - Li-ion & Lead Acid Battery Cells & Battery Packs, BMS, Battery Manufacturing equipment, EV charging station, battery swapping station, Li-ion & Lead Acid battery recycling, and for a range of electric vehicles - e-bikes, electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorbikes, electric autos, e-autos, e-rickshaws, electric trucks, electric LCVs, electric buses and more. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take EVNext assistance for the Indian electric vehicle market.
Devising Your EV Strategy: White Paper from EAI.
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More