Electric vehicles are not new – neither worldwide nor in India. What’s new is the renewed thrust on their adoption across sectors. The overview of Electric Vehicle sector with the entire value chain starting from OEMs, EV Companies (both start-ups and established), EV Innovations, India EV Strategy, Electric Vehicle Components & EV Supply Chain, Electric Vehicle Charging, BMS & EV Battery Swapping are explained in detail in the following sections (Click on each section for more details).
- India EV Strategy – Electric Vehicle Market – Insights & Perspectives
- India EV Investments, Electric Vehicle Policies – Inputs & Insights
- India EV Innovations & Electric Vehicle R&D – Inputs & Insights
- India Electric Vehicle Charging & EV Battery Swapping – Inputs & Insights
- Electric Vehicle Components & EV Supply Chain in India – Inputs & Insights
- Electric Vehicles & EV Companies in India – Inputs & Insights
- India Electric Vehicle Market Strategic Insights & Perspectives from EAI
About EAI & EVNext
EVNext, EAI's specialized consulting division, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete EV value chain - Li-ion & Lead Acid Battery Cells & Battery Packs, BMS, Battery Manufacturing equipment, EV charging station, battery swapping station, Li-ion & Lead Acid battery recycling, and for a range of electric vehicles - e-bikes, electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorbikes, electric autos, e-autos, e-rickshaws, electric trucks, electric LCVs, electric buses and more. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take EVNext assistance for the Indian electric vehicle market.
Devising Your EV Strategy: White Paper from EAI.
100s of Solar Questions Answered @ Ask Solar Mango - Read More