Last Update: February 2020 by Narasimhan Santhanam
This post is a part of EV Next’s EV Perspectives.
EV Next, a division of EAI, is a leading market intelligence & strategic consulting firm for the Indian e-mobility sector.
Electric vehicles are not new – neither worldwide nor in India. What’s new is the renewed thrust on their adoption across sectors. The overview of Electric Vehicle sector with the entire value chain starting from OEMs, EV Companies (both start-ups and established), EV Innovations, India EV Strategy, Electric Vehicle Components & EV Supply Chain, Electric Vehicle Charging, BMS & EV Battery Swapping are explained in detail in the following sections (Click on each section for more details).
- India EV Strategy – Electric Vehicle Market – Insights & Perspectives – A series of posts focussed on the market and business strategies for the Indian EV market.
- India EV Investments, Electric Vehicle Policies – Inputs & Insights – A series of posts focussed on the corporate and financial investments in the Indian EV sector, as well as details on the EV policies for the prominent states.
- India EV Innovations & Electric Vehicle R&D – Inputs & Insights – A series of posts focussed on the research and innovation efforts for the Indian EV sector from the Indian corporate sector and the academia.
- India Electric Vehicle Charging & EV Battery Swapping – Inputs & Insights – A series of posts that provide comprehensive details, data and statistics for the EV battery charging and swapping infrastructure in India.
- Electric Vehicle Components & EV Supply Chain in India – Inputs & Insights – A series of posts focussed on the EV supply chain and the prominent components that make up the supply chain.
- Electric Vehicles & EV Companies in India – Inputs & Insights – A series of posts providing comprehensive details on the companies along the entire EV value chain.
- India Electric Vehicle Market Strategic Insights & Perspectives from EAI – A detailed post providing expert insights for the Indian electric vehicle and e-mobility segments. This post has contributions from consulting and market research experts belonging to EV Next, EAI’s dedicated consulting division for electric vehicles.
Know more on how EV Next can assist your business in your strategy for the e-mobility and electric vehicles sectors, Here
Wish to know everything about India’s EV market from one place? Check out the India EV Expert Guide, an 800 page comprehensive guide to the Indian EV market. Here
Categories: E-mobility, E-mobility Perspectives, Electric Vehicles, Uncategorized
About EAI and BioBiz for Bio-CNG
BioBiz for bio-CNG, EAI's specialized consulting division for bio-CNG, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete bio-CNG value chain – feedstock sourcing, logistics, pre-processing techniques, anaerobic digestion, biogas scrubbing, biogas upgradation, end user markets for bio-CNG and digestate, and more. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take BioBiz’s assistance for the Indian bio-CNG market.
About EAI & EV Next
EV Next, EAI's specialized consulting division, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete EV value chain - Li-ion & Lead Acid Battery Cells & Battery Packs, BMS, Battery Manufacturing equipment, EV charging station, battery swapping station, Li-ion & Lead Acid battery recycling, and for a range of electric vehicles - e-bikes, electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorbikes, electric autos, e-autos, e-rickshaws, electric trucks, electric LCVs, electric buses and more. Send a note to email@example.com if you wish to take EV Next assistance for the Indian electric vehicle market.