Schneider Electric’s Plans for E-Mobility – EV Next
This post is a part of EV Next’s EV Perspectives.
EV Next, a division of EAI, is a leading market intelligence & strategic consulting firm for the Indian e-mobility sector.
Schneider Electric developed a trademark Ecostruxure which is a package of the entire EV charging ecosystem.Ecostruxure in eMobility stands out in that it covers the entire EV charging value chain, from audit and consulting, to grid and microgrid management, and smart charging stations.
Schneider Electric SE is a French multinational corporation headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France. It is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. Schneider Electric is a Fortune Global 500 company. Schneider Electric is the parent company of Square D, Pelco, APC and others. It is also a research company, investing EUR10 billion in innovation and R&D for sustainable development between 2015 and 2025.
EcoStruxure for eMobility, which is the only end-to-end solution to cover the entire EV charging infrastructure ecosystem. The ecosystem includes key components, such as
- EVlink Parking
- EVlink Fast Charge Solution
- EVlink Wallbox
- EVlink Smart Wallbox
- The solution, under the umbrella of IoT platform and architecture, improves visibility, cost control, efficiency and resilience, while reducing energy consumption. Ecostruxure of e-mobility includes
- Consulting services to help customers strategize, plan, design, install and maintain smart EV charging systems that are safe, reliable and efficient
- Energy and Microgrid Management to optimize the energy consumption of EV charging units thanks to software that increases the efficiency of usage and cost by forecasting the optimum time to consume, produce, store or sell energy.
- Built-in Battery Storage that optimizes grid use and allows for better management of renewable energy
- IIoT Predictive Maintenance and Operations Management, combined with data analytics, that minimize OpEx and help eliminate downtime
- EVlink Charging Stations offer an easy user experience and can be deployed at scale
- Plans to replace all the cars in its fleet with electric vehicles (EV) by 2030, as part of the company’s climate strategy.
- Schneider Electric delivers EVlink™ with ChargePoint®, the largest network of EV charging for its outdoor level II charging stations, expanding the breadth of its EVlink products and services over the leading network.
- Schneider Electric expects to complete the ₹14,000 crore acquisition of Larsen & Toubro’s electrical and automation business by early 2020
The company is developing solar home solutions and electric mobility technologies at its innovation centre in Bengaluru.
- Schneider Electric is already working with several global leading automakers, to enable and increase EV adoption, through planning the installation of charging stations in US and Europe for a major EVs automaker, and additionally contributing to the installation of charging stations with a capacity of up to 350 kWh for a consortium of key automotive leaders across Europe by the end of 2020. This latest rollout will allow these automakers to give their customers reliable charging solutions cost-effectively while giving motorists the charging options needed to convince them to invest in EVs.
Read EV Next posts on the India electric vehicle strategy for these companies: ABB | ACME | Altigreen Propulsion | Amara Raja | Ashok Leyland | Ather Energy | Audi | Bajaj | BASF | Bharat Forge | Black & Veatch | BMW | Bosch | Continental AG | Denso | Exide | Exicom | Ford | Fortum | General Motors | Great Wall Motors| Greaves | Hella | Hero Electric | Honda | Hyundai | JBM | Kia | Kinetic Green | LG | Mahindra Electric | MG Motors | Nissan | Ola| Olectra | Panasonic | Piaggio | Porsche | Renault | Samsung SDI | Sun Mobility | Tata Autocomp | Tata Motors | Tata Power | Toyota | TVS Motors | Uber | UL | Volvo |
Know more on how EV Next can assist your business in your strategy for the e-mobility and electric vehicles sectors, Here
Wish to know everything about India’s EV market from one place? Check out the India EV Expert Guide, an 800 page comprehensive guide to the Indian EV market. Here
Categories: E-mobility, Electric Vehicles, EV Charging and Swapping Strategy, Indian E-mobility Strategy
About EAI and BioBiz for Bio-CNG
BioBiz for bio-CNG, EAI's specialized consulting division for bio-CNG, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete bio-CNG value chain – feedstock sourcing, logistics, pre-processing techniques, anaerobic digestion, biogas scrubbing, biogas upgradation, end user markets for bio-CNG and digestate, and more. Send a note to email@example.com if you wish to take BioBiz’s assistance for the Indian bio-CNG market.
About EAI & EV Next
EV Next, EAI's specialized consulting division, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete EV value chain - Li-ion & Lead Acid Battery Cells & Battery Packs, BMS, Battery Manufacturing equipment, EV charging station, battery swapping station, Li-ion & Lead Acid battery recycling, and for a range of electric vehicles - e-bikes, electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorbikes, electric autos, e-autos, e-rickshaws, electric trucks, electric LCVs, electric buses and more. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take EV Next assistance for the Indian electric vehicle market.