Kinetic Green’s Plans for E-Mobility – EV Next
This post is a part of EV Next’s EV Perspectives.
EV Next, a division of EAI, is a leading market intelligence & strategic consulting firm for the Indian e-mobility sector.
Headquartered in Pune, this Kinetic green is a green mobility arm of the Kinetic India group chaired by Arun Firodia.
Kinetic Green is the manufacturer of a range of electric vehicles in India. With its engineering knowledge, domain expertise and ergonomics research especially about Indian conditions and passengers, Kinetic Green provides affordable green mobility solutions. The company aims at setting up proper manufacturing, assembling, distributing and delivering setups for faster satisfaction of demand.
The company offers electric three wheelers, electric golf carts and electric mini buses.
- Safar Electric Auto
- Electric Golf Cart (2, 4, 6, 8 Seater)
- Electric Bus (14 Seater )
- Kinetic green along with its sister company Power solutions is seeking private investments to setup an expansion programme which will cost around 250 crore rupees in Pune. This facility will work on Battery Swapping.
- Kinetic green has partnered with BPCL for the battery swapping facility and will procure Li-ion batteries from IIT Madras from February 2020.
- They plan to launch their premium and ultra premium golf carts in September 2020 as a part of their JV(75:25) with Tonino Lamborghini.
- The company has partnered with Exide Industries for batteries, Axiom the leading EV battery charger manufacturers, TVS & Ralson Tyres for better tyre life
- In Feb 2018, the company announced that it has partnered with Tonino Lamborghini for the design and manufacture of premium segment golf carts and other electric off-road vehicles.
- In Sep 2017, the company partnered with shared electric mobility company SmartE to introduce 10,000 electric three-wheelers across the country within the next 18 months
- During 2015-16, the company signed a MoU with the Maharashtra State Tourism Department (MTDC) for operating its e-buses at the Sanjay Gandhi National Park near Mumbai.
- The company rose to international fame when they partnered with Honda and formed Kinetic Honda scooters. The vehicle was a huge hit and saw several international markets.
- Their JV with Lamborghini will also sell their vehicles internationally when launched
Read EV Next posts on the India electric vehicle strategy for these companies: ABB | ACME | Altigreen Propulsion | Amara Raja | Ashok Leyland | Ather Energy | Audi | Bajaj | BASF | Bharat Forge | Black & Veatch | BMW | Bosch | Continental AG | Denso | Exide | Exicom | Ford | Fortum | General Motors | Great Wall Motors| Greaves | Hella | Hero Electric | Honda | Hyundai | JBM | Kia | LG | Mahindra Electric | MG Motors | Nissan | Ola | Olectra | Panasonic | Piaggio | Porsche | Renault | Samsung SDI | Schneider Electric | Sun Mobility | Tata Autocomp | Tata Motors | Tata Power | Toyota | TVS Motors | Uber | UL | Volvo |
Know more on how EV Next can assist your business in your strategy for the e-mobility and electric vehicles sectors, Here
Wish to know everything about India’s EV market from one place? Check out the India EV Expert Guide, an 800 page comprehensive guide to the Indian EV market. Here
Categories: E-mobility, EV OEMs Strategy, Indian E-mobility Strategy
About EAI and BioBiz for Bio-CNG
BioBiz for bio-CNG, EAI's specialized consulting division for bio-CNG, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete bio-CNG value chain – feedstock sourcing, logistics, pre-processing techniques, anaerobic digestion, biogas scrubbing, biogas upgradation, end user markets for bio-CNG and digestate, and more. Send a note to email@example.com if you wish to take BioBiz’s assistance for the Indian bio-CNG market.
About EAI & EV Next
EV Next, EAI's specialized consulting division, provides assistance in market research, strategy consulting, technology vendor/supplier finder assistance and more for the complete EV value chain - Li-ion & Lead Acid Battery Cells & Battery Packs, BMS, Battery Manufacturing equipment, EV charging station, battery swapping station, Li-ion & Lead Acid battery recycling, and for a range of electric vehicles - e-bikes, electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric motorbikes, electric autos, e-autos, e-rickshaws, electric trucks, electric LCVs, electric buses and more. Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take EV Next assistance for the Indian electric vehicle market.